Tuesday, July 05, 2005

today i had a fucking long day and can say bad de la and boring...the morning seem soo nice bought my lit file yellow sotong fav colour lol...cannot stand her de la....the morning was nice only after recess or to be more specific during mrs tey class we had our presentation thing then the gals who dun tok had to do it only the two of them only le and they did tok la good for the both of u...after them came this grp they did not prepare for the thing then it was farking boring i nearly felt asleep haizx...then mrs tey scold them blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah long sia when she scold...after that still not enough she go and scold another gal as when the two quiet gal did their presentation she go and do something then she not happy de la she went blah blah blah....then maths lesson mr goh(he make me want to puke)seriously when he come my table i feel like shaking and having gooebumps all over me i dunnoe y de la maybe coz of wat he sae de la haizx den we play play play then bell ring.take 174 go town wid chloe mei walk walk walk then go taka meet my aunty and then walk walk walk after that i and her go home tired sia....haiz...i seat train for 31 minute she seat around 48++ long sia lol.....haixz then i at bust interchange i saw joel lol cannot notice him de le summore i walk like one idiot de la..tired mah....lol...oh yar i forget to tell that my whole part of body have blood abit only la my leg coz chloe nametag hit me then my head also have then my arm also have coz of my handphone de la stupid....lol...nw i at home typing this i am going to sleep tired sia......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home