Thursday, August 25, 2005

hi i very long never blog okie wat had happened thhis week
um....i went to seoul garden to eat wid chyna mei and chole.
i miss ONE TREE HILL coz of chloe ask me basketball.i play a bit only la.den i tired i lay down and started to stare at the sky it was so.... i felt that i was not in that world any more.i never felt that before in my life wand to see the beautiful sky again!!!
i miss one tree hill as i reach home at 8.45 only 15 min to see.wtf.
um i got a mly tutor which is natasha hahhahaha.she did better than me in mly haizx.i am so going to study lke crazy coz i wand to have a maths science english tutor lol.haizx tis holiday is going to be sian le.study study study study.

today i got my science result i pass le!!!!
so happi
okie nw i pass 2 subject got a couple more to go
i dun one to fail
alyssa and chyna and natasha did not pass science for overall.
among the grp only me and chloe pass!!!
as for nadirah she got um 70% for last paper but she did not pass overall haizx....
um she and me later got english lesson actually i dun need to go but i wand to go haizx still got a long way to go before the final exem hazix.....
i cannot remember wat i did for the rest of the other day but i can remember only that.
for olivia i stiill hate u.u idiot
i dun deserve a friend lke u haizx
god must be punishing me for having u as my freind.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home