Wednesday, September 13, 2006

helllloow i chngae skin lolls i <33 it HAHAHA school kind of hard cos i was damm tired okie i wont blog till after my EOY loll.my hair neat sia lolls hhahha yea i had pin in my hair i was damm den nvr bring hp cos in morning i was in a rushhh realli i was lke all over the place haiis i have eye bag in the moring i was lke damm tired sleeping everywhere lolls hhHAHAH music was fun den art qutoe teacher i wan to go toilet you naught girls go toilet during my lesson HAHAH she sae she lke out class that teacher treat us lke we are 2 years old yea she sae we are the best class hahahha yea last best class ahhaha so bloody fake i realise that my art work i got lke gd marks hahahh eeventhougth i did anyhow hahaha okie okie
so nw i will study for the 3 weeks coomming lolls
HAHAH YEA
my last feeling
i am not missing eu XDD
relli love is gud but not for me HAHAHA yea
deng deng omg fridae i wan assembly but i noe dun have i dun wan chapel cos eu noe wat i later kena scolding cosss HHAHAHHA THAT TEAHCERRRRR FARKING HELL OKIE DEN I WILL GO CHAPEL XDD hahahha REALLI i dun have it i need to print it lar hHHAHAHA wat the beepp HAHAHH making me go rounds and nuts btw bridget jus found out bout audition HHHAHA not slow wat!!!hahahah
yeaaa MY <33 for my class and farm animal
my <33 for my dear chloe
my <33 for my chynaMEII
my <33 for my parents
my <33 for euXDD i noe eu dunnoe they also dunnoe
TAAT SEE UE LKE nxt months
i noe i will have temptation of using this thing
LOLLS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home