Friday, December 01, 2006

i am back hhaha.
my crush=denny=beng=high class=cluber=smoker
hahaha yest convo about denny hande jarold hahaha
lets speak proper english?? hahaha chyna idea wat good HAHHAHA lolls pig cow and everything came out haha.
den early in the morning dear call me up? ask me go her place as nat aly and tessa was there,they jus came back frm zouk or something?she call me ask me eat prata??hahah she say she got 4 bucks her treat!! HAHAHA den i go there did some stuff den mummy msg me ask go aunty huse cos someone bade i was like wtf like now you tell me.aly went swiming with them. me dear and her cous talk some stuff. den they left hahaha omg wat seth wore was niceeeeeee HAHAHHA yeah den i did some stuff wait till it was 2 den i left dear dun wan go with me meet shane cos she is tired hahah den i meet shane he was darn late hhahaah i waited for like 235422456 hrs dear msg me all along when i waited for him.hahaha.tdy was okie luh we jus slack here and there hahah we went to a bookstore!!and we read books !! cooking books hahaha yeah he was darn mean to me. wanted to watch happy feet but i wan watch it with my barn yard i think i dunnoe.den i gave him his present.hahah i think he was dumdfounded??dunnnnnoe luh
ohh tdy no fate the only one i meet was terenna and i dunnow who HAHHA and he got fate he meet his friend!! wth! not fair dear he is taking my luck as wat s***** did to me ahahaha i need c******* back!!! HAHAHA sry did not on phone jus know low batt and i was counting on fate like so bad luh.wanted to meet dora and chyna and dear HAHAHA den i left i think i left early cos at my aunty place my mom was not there.wth.heard bro nearly brought my 'sis in law' haha yeah den play with nephew hahah my cute little thing . my older cous ask me if i wanted to work? they will recommend hahaha i was like HAHHAH me?den they say they will try ask the levis store cos his friend is the i dunnoe wat.HAHAHA.i dun give a shit luh. den ate cakes hahah i like darn nice but it is giving me sore throat it is darn pain.den i play with my older cous my nephew games?yeah japan flag and stuff i really felt like i was 2 hahhaha. wanted to go slack with uncles at starbucks or somthing at airport but aunty was jus too tired den dad came pick us up. i realise i have eye bags yeah i use to have them during school terms not holiday.i need my beauty sleep HAHAHA

i think shane would wan see this pic hahahha.i am puting it up for him HAHAHA
2211o6 lets walk to a new begining <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home