Thursday, February 08, 2007

shit oh fuck lar all of the data is lost now i have to do it all over again!hais not going to sleep today again i guess!its okie use to it already can sleep at some class tmr!
i wan to be a teacher so that i can torcher them!the school make me unhem my skirt till long lar and to them it is not long enough!then i like how my handwriting looks like wat got problem!fucking shit lar i dunnoe why i cry in maths class lar!i dont feel like doing it.argh some teachers and prefect should die lar!i rather paste green paper.my skirt now is long lar! wth wth hahaha now i have to read mly paper which give me massive head pain!den jus came home frm bukit batok jus to buy some disc with my lappy with me poeple think i am an ass carring some ass shit!
hais siannnnnnnnnn i saw wat chloe is doing for ayrton and i must say hahahahahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha hahahahahaa!so effing funny!and wat luck when i am typing this he came online okie better start doing the thing again if not not cme marks and pray that i dun neeed do any sugery or put any crap on my eat tmr!HOPSITAL I CANT WAIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home