Wednesday, July 06, 2005

hellow haizx today very sian de le..haizx my teacher love scoling people except for mr goh lol still can remembe...something....lol....mr chan lesson people get scolding i dun noe him la he went blah blah blah blah then mrs tey lesson she also the same she went blah blah blah balh bout the presention thing the de haizx..shocking news the gal who she think that she is big in my class she also think that she is faking popular and pretty got scolded 4 the first time lol u noe who u r i doubt tat u noe how to use the computer de la...lol...then i forget what happened after recess i just can remember that my "nice"senior make me do push up for 30 time 30 le but me can stiill laugh like hell funny sia but my hand very pain make us do push up next wat ? haizx...hand still pain haxiz cannot blog much hand farking pain haixz.....haizx....sian le....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home