Monday, October 24, 2005

err hi hi miss me??
friday
went to kbox wib my mei had loads of fun sing and sing we jump and jump
sat and sunday
mom and dad brought me see my grandfather that i nvr noe exist in the world he hell rich larx.serious.got son also age around 20++
he shuai and hell fun larx
he brought me go clubbing wib his friend and gf chio sia...
haizx fun loads of fun
today
at school nadirah and chloe told me they went geleng or sumethink lke that lols
can see that have loads of fun
at school had loads of fun hell fun sia
coz our class got 2nd for the 1st time in our life and me nadirah chloe and gabriele we lke messing our hand and legs and my got colour lolse den i went back home wib natasha meet her guys friend one of them sae my hand very nice colouful den they ask for my number but i dun wand to give coz i in lurve wid cassendare 3 months++ worz..
hell long sia lols
bao jian u suck suck suck suck
i hope that u rest in hell
u suck big time
hell big time!!
lols
cassendar lurve youu!!!
mucks
u will nvr be replace by anyone!!!
bye bye!MUST MISS ME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home