Monday, September 18, 2006

pohjian is the wrold dumest person can hahhaha eu dun even have my number HAHAHA BALHHH HAHAHAH eu noe wat i wont tell eu eu noe i noe we both noe THEY DUNNNOE .
gagagag someone msg me on sat HAHAHAH i was lke screaming in the huse lke one mad womeN JAJAJA
hhahaha i was going higH HAHAHH REALLI HIGH lolls.heard that he have a gf thought haiss i dun care LOLLS yea EOY comming HAHAHA haiis i need to study .hhahah yea my last enty.YEAxDD bloody piss dunnoe why lar wtf.WHEN I NOE HE HAVE A GF I WAS LKE haHAHA i dunoe care realli i dunn i felt nnthing HAHAHA yea when he msg me i was lke wat the fuck he wan frm me lar BUTT DEN I GOT HIGHHH hahah eu noe wat i took two hours to reply his msg lar HAHAHA yea that time i gt backk frm dance and eu noe i was bathing and thinking of him yea i was LOLLS hahaha but he have a gf soo i cannot do anything lar HHAHAH yea i vcannot sae anything or wadever lar haiis HAHAHAH I DUN CAREEEE so my last post
will post after exam okie XDD
love eu all loadssssss HAHAHA ueaaaaaa AHHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home