Tuesday, December 19, 2006

going to meet chloe later for breakfast and maybe playing in the rain? lets hope it rain. my head still hurt.i threw away my pill blah.sorry mummy.blah she dint let me out tdy.she thought i will play in the again.lets hope i get better later.i wan meet dear and maybe i will get to see ayrton.i dont care luh.so it is still pouring lke mad and i am feel lke i am in antartica.now i am going to full blast the air corn even thought i feel lke i am in antartica.dear see you later i know you will read this.thank you for caring. i love you manzxzxzx!


wad up with me getting myself sick?
tearing for no reason?
i am lke a girl falling frm the 20th level
i am on the verge of dying
i dont know why
maybe i am jus thinking too much




i miss you a whloe lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home