Monday, December 18, 2006

my sweetest sin.my gonna be fave food in class nxt year
___; cheryl and andy my 1241 seeing another girl in his hand
i hope cheryl dump him before anything ahahaha

dear; i love you manzxzxz

went back school yest.bought my stuff and all den i waited for dad to pick me up den he send me to bugis.i was late to meet dad.ahaha lucky he still can pick me up blah.den went meet yasmin and yunhi at starbuck they keep scratching thier neck to show me thier besttie thing it is nice.den we went to bugis street there look look for bags.i was tempted to buy the clothes there ahaha it was drving me nuts den we went back to bugis junction ahaha den look and play around there lolls.den they left cos i wan meet dear.how can boajian pass his nlevel?wth my hard work! and i thought his england is so darn fcuk up they worst thing is that ayrton need to go ite i mean i cannnot imagine ayrton in ite and daniel fail but he can retain i mean ayrton told me that my "baobei"england was so horrible how can he pass!!!i am so piss and and i play his heart manzxzxz before one of his paper!den meet andy cheryl ahaha cheryl so so darn high.went bought nike bag.den went to new urban male ahaha the red guy is GAYhaha he so darn funnyyyyyyyy. and he call me a p1 kid with no taste?wth i am so piss luh.he sae my nike bag not nice wth wth.blahblahblah den later on went grads huse.got scolded cos i was darn f%$^ret54363 late. agaga i wan to go aus or LA really soon!i wan to leave singapore!i wan to go there.i dun care luh.i wan this so badly for once i wan go and study there!but i must get good grades lke really good and prove to gands that i wan this badly!i do wan it badly i wan leave sinagore and come back in years time.dear will go with me maybe chyna will join us too!i jus wan leave this country!i dont wan to have another problem luh.i am dying slowly inside!
having fever again i feel lke i am in antartica.fcuk cant i die?

okie now i think muckzxzxz gang is having a problem.hais i dunnoe know why.can we have a confrence today?or lets go out and meet each other and settle it.i dont wan to break up soon we survive 2 years already and going on to three?i dont want to see everyone breaking off just lke that.where is one for all, all for one?where is the bond that we use to have.i wan to have another outingg okie not another but 4756756789279527457852875454545421871 more.can we stop fighting pls!i dont wan another problem.
i make up my mind i will go mia till everyone problem get better.yea i am running away frm it.i dont wan to say this but i had enough being the middle person.it kill me cos i dont wan to take side.it is not easy trying and hoping that everything is alrigght
everything is jus a misundersting.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home