Sunday, December 10, 2006

sian!woke up like late jus now.heard from dad that last week my fav teacher call me up.mdm yow call him up.ahahaha.she complain luh.she think tat i am not mixing with my friends anymore and stuff??huh?where she got this imformation from man?hhahaa do darn funny luh.but i love her.speaking of that i miss barn yard.ahahaha.lalala

1.Best place to cry?
in my room?
2. Missing someone right now?
dengsiaoping xD
3. The person/people you love the most?
i know and know one knows
4.Tell us your dream last night :
looking at some people cooking
5. Ever hate someone so bad?
yeah but forgive and forget
6. The biggest lie you heard?
at chloe place but not frm her luh
7. Ever lied to someone you love the most?
dont think so
8. What's the worst thing you've ever done?
back in those days
9. Wanna be someone else than ur self?
yeah i wan be you?
10. Ever slap someone?
dont think so
11. Last time u cried?

2 days ago
12. Biggest crush?
shhhssss
13. Last mall u went to ?
cwp?
14. Last memorable song you heard?
my blog song
15. Last person that hates you???
errmm......
16. Reasons why you hate someone?
cos she pauto on her bestfriend and she is a two face
17. Biggest lie you said?
my brother box not mine haha
18. What u wanna say to someone that u love?
stay by me dont leave me
2o. where you at ?

china?ahaha home
21. have you EVER failed a subject at school?
duhh!
22. what's on your mind?
how come no one is msging me?
23. Honestly, who are you chatting online with now ?
tralalala
24. what is it that you REALLY shouldbe doing right now?
nnthing
25. who are your best friends in theworld?
barn yard, Mwackganq my besttie
26. Honestly, who is the hottestperson you know?
dora she look like my use to be crash!
27. Honestly, are you a good friend?
dunnoe
28. Honestly, do you really thinkgoing to school is important?
My future and people are around there
29. Honestly, what are your dreams about, mostly?
ahahah blue hair teacher?
3o. Honestly, who/what makes you happymost of the time?
i make myself happy
31. Honestly, what are you so sad about right now?
0 msg on my inbox
32. Honestly, how old are you now?99 years old
33. Honestly, what song are youlistening to right now?
do i have to cry for you?
34. Honestly, who do you want to meetat this very moment?
lalala dengsiaoping!
35. Honestly, where do you like to bekissed?
hahhaha
36.Honestly, do you have a deadlydisease?
not sure right now
37.Honestly, do you hate someone rightnow?Nopeeee.
38.Honestly, who/what do you wanna hugright now?hahaha my hubby.
39.Do you smoke?centuary ago :D
40.Do you drink?
Alcoholic or plain water?HAHAHA
41.How long have you been in thiscurrent relationship?
wat relationship?
42.Do you really love yourgirlfriend/boyfriend?
does loving him counts?HAHAHA
43.What are your plans today?
sleep and play on ps2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home