Wednesday, December 06, 2006

delete my last post after i know wat happend i jus wanted to hide in a box cos mahera felt so dump. she is beeing so darn sensitive for once.i jus think way too much.so from now i will stop being sensitive and i will let you till me how i feel i dun wan to jump into conclusion and being prejudiced.
change my number (: come get it frm me okie:)
tags will be reply here so will be a pic

chloe:not bad?wat is not bad?hahhaha my last post hahahaaha it is cos i think i am becoming more and more sensitive.hahaha sure i will call you again :)
nat:i miss you too (: iloveyoutoo
yunhi:you went cut?realli? dont worry by class chalet i think it will look nice already.
bridget:i miss you to the mazxx
yunhi\bridget:wan see dengsiaoping?hahaha you guys know him in mr ang class hahahha.his pic?tell me that my husband look dashing hahahaha

dengsioping my china husband (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home