Tuesday, December 05, 2006

my stupid cat is fighting argh let them die luh not my pet wat my brother hhaahah the stupid cat keep giving me flu.but they are funny.chasing after i dunnoe wat.dang been at home for 4 days already? din go out yest cos suppose to go out with parents den they had so on.so today maybe i'll go out with them.okie i wan to go out with them. where is dengsiaoping man i been waiting for him to come singapore and pick me up from the airport haiss maybe he dont wan me too.jahaha.its okie i will sit chloe airpork and go there.hahaha dang i am bored! .maybe i will start going out on thursday or friday i wan go shop.hahahaha (: there is actually no homework posted on that stupid thing.except for miss ying hw.but i throw the book away already.haioo forget it i dont wan to do.tra la la (: mia todayy or maye till 7 phone throw aaway already so pretand that i am dead till i contact you (: hahahha .oh class chalet comming up (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home