Thursday, December 07, 2006

so maybe i will be going out later.gees not excited though.blah.i am not crazy about my crash anymore.been a while since i got high.i wan go pierce any part of my body.i want get numb again.

everything seem to change
i dont feel it anymore
is it gone?



i would have to admit that no matter how i try to deny it, i have certain "special" feelings towards you. Maybe it is coz i just enjoy times with you too much but dun get me wrong. the "special" feeling is not love, or like, or infatuation; or at least i can always control it such that it wouldnt be. Dun freak out! i'm very happy with the way we are now, and i want it to always remain so. But theres this dilemma here. If i find that i'm exceptionally happy with u, does it mean that our friendship is not purely platonic anymore? Or do we have to actually have tried (to be together), AND failed, to be pure friends, who never even thought of going further? Changing the scenerio such that you are a woman instead and i find that we really click very well, we can certainly just become good friends cant we? There's no further step to take. These are just feelings on my part, not implying that u feel the same way too. well all these are confusing me. I've actually thought of all these stuff already. Thats why i dun msg u everyday, the little things that couples should do. I have not thought as far as we being together.I would Never do anything that might spoil our friendship something which i hardly found in any guys that i knew.(: i am happy that we are this way.i just need to let this out.it been killing me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home