Thursday, December 07, 2006

tags reply here
seth:hahah go get ur self a cheena girlfriend.my mom help me choose him one.yeah he is hawt.i melt everytime i go back to cheena hahaha.i help him style his hair too.hahaha

yunhi:i wan dance with him.yeah!cos he is alreay 88 years old so wont live that long.need to have that one last dance.i will get mr ang to bring his to that type of place cos mr ang use that product.BK man?hhaha but my eye candy cuter wat.i will go change the song when i am free.yeah it make me cry too.hahahah

edora:hahah my eye candy.lolls who feed my grass everyday

bridget:i know you were dump founded right.it seem that my mom had good taste.hahah cos my mom help me pick him the match making service HAHAHAH

chloe:wat i din call you got lor 4 min ago i jus call you up hahaha i am going carzy not meeting you too.tmr tmr :) shuai hor my husband who feed me grass.lolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home