Sunday, January 14, 2007

jus got back home :D a long mrt ride make me think a lot of stuff!a lot i tell you and it start with this how i alwalys wan a person with a lot of money to be my husband and he must be a old guy too!hahaha yeah it was so dumd lar but now kind to think of it nope my new list of wat is important :D

1) my family
2) my health
3) my friends
4) study
5)my stuff(hp,mp3 and those stuff)
and last will be money.

mrt ride was so funny saw alot of ppl with lappy!and one watching anime somemore! so dumd den somemore hair looks lke bengs den socks look lke my dad wearing socks tat high high one!so funny!i tear on the train!
yea yea thought about wat i spoke with chloe den eveything dont make sence i really hate eveyrthing.i hate eveything i feel so weak.i hate putting a stupid brave front when i am not. i smile and it dont mean anything.i been doing stuff tat dont mean anything.i am so sick of crying i wan tell someone how i feel but it seem very hard cos i am always in self-denial.i tend to say something i mean and do another thing i dont mean.i suck i know but i jus cant help it. i try i really try very hard but i jus dont work.i stop being so emo already.i tried being happy i can go town and run freely but it jus feel empty.'wat the point of living' quote frm a taxi uncle.

stupid shit ppl add me in msn!got rot lar!happy talking to yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home