Wednesday, January 10, 2007

the world is black?
a walk to remember. go watch it at youtube it is really nice.it make me cry and think over stuff wont say anymore :)
ms yati scold me in the morning?some teachers been complaing about me and stuff.and she say i look bored when they teach!i mean how you excpet me to look when teacher teach smile lke crazy ah?i jus get sleepy and wan to hit the pillow.blah and my messy hair teacher say remove the pin frm my hair?i do pin it up lar.wat the problem lar.but ms yati is too nice to me,scold me but it look sound lke she is asking me not to be 'bored'in class and stuff.so i will not abuse it cos i dont wan her to become unnice.hahaha blah another day of school.it might not feel long but sometime it feel forever.saw some acsi ppl.i think sec 1 on the way back home and i think they are really short ppl it is not one i see it is lke more then a couple already.hahaha cute lar.
i will stop pouring out my hearts anymore cos it is no use already lar
go and die lar!hahaha blah!where is my bitch lar?dear i wan a complain call lar!for the last time den it is over!i will stop being dump lar.i will burn the thing !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home