Friday, February 09, 2007

the meanst person is chloe lar!i am veryyyyyyyyy nice to call you! reject me call go tak care of your cousin lar!
i just got back home frm th ENT place and my doctor is very nice he wil stop when i tremble and he talk one word by one but it dont feel slow at all!even thought he talk like that i prefer him that that tan lar hahah he place somthing indside my ear.can say not really painfull but it is very fuuny i even had to squezeeee the nurse hand till so pain that why she let go!hahaha but she is nice and hospital people are really nice every person who works there gave me a heart warming smile even my doctor he is the bomb manz!

school was alright!mt is the bomb cos no lesson more to singing and cme is so fuuny lar. all the skit and stuff but i think ours was the nicest cos we have somthing which people can understanding and it is related and it is fun to have our clique and the indian have them most people lar that mean atiqah races! i only had nicole with me ahahahah blah den assembely class time with teachers ms yati. well i found out i am not problematic lar!no teachers complain about me and guess wat ms yati was shock that i can hand work on time and she say i am like her irriting lill sister wth wat is that suppose to mean!blah she is sister like, compere to mrs khoo she is more mother like :D

argh monday i dont wan go school when you own somthing to a teacher.omg omg ms ramlah will not let me do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home