Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i am having a little of time to update till my partner come online or
i will do it alone again.fcuk this few days i feel so stress yeah emotionally and physical
monday was big fun when school start but then i get to get tired really tired
since this term i make sure i finish my homework on deadline so i tend to sleep past my sleeping time!trust me this is a big challenge to me cos i am bothering on how i manage my time well.been going out far far for lunch.
yest Chloe did a thing which woke me up, reality struck
seriosuly i need to stop making myself happy and face the truth even when it hurt
but i dunnoe where in the hell i stand?
is like everything i know is all a mix feeling that he telling me
abhishek was right.
i dun know how to face this again cos.....once bitten twice shy
i mean now is like.....
should i move on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home