Friday, March 16, 2007

tags reply
chyna: nvm lar i saw you lke 2 days ago loves!haia i dont thinks guys read my blog so i dont mind saying i use pink bra:D
chloe:hahah i dunnoe wat to type hahaha
andy:guys dont go my blog,i hope so lar!who cares lar!hahaha i went for yunhi party and cheer up about your mom k :D
bridget:at least i know you cares when i die! hahah :D loves lar!i nvr go for the last syf!i dunnoe the new step!
edora:come online i send you all lar, hahah we meet somedays den i show you my brows which have two plaster on it hahaha
went to science center with yasmin,mateesha atiqah and nisa
actually meet up with diayana,nurul shaheada, cass.wong and nicole
went to celebrate nurul birthday and so on there
smear some cake on nurul face
she is so cute lar keep saying dunnoe wat
den we got spilt up due for some communication
den head our way in went to i space there
the place is freaking cool
i dont mind working or living there
should go to i space lar the place is lke errrmm!
so science space like!
went around touching everything we saw
i played some video game and hell is look so real
i could just die to own some of the things lar!
so did our report too.
now i know why my bag is freaking hell heavy
it contain my maths book lar!
den sit down at the floor just to type of the bloody thing
kids were watching lke they have nvr see a laptop before
some kids i saw were so hell cute
so went around that place and go round and round and round!
hahah science center is a good place for a good date!
i proudly to say scientist is a very cool person
den went eat at mac and chill at jurong lib there
they were checking some things in my laptop!
den head home in the bloody hell pack train lar!
been going home with pack train



science is so cool
to this

it went lke that

my unreal boss

i wan be a information security analyst where that thing do :D

my bunny nurse :) i see thewad lies ahead of me :D

fishesssss in the pond

robots need loves

whatever this thing does

science center



Looking back if
we had one more night to spend
I would steal every second
I would never let it end
maybe i wont blog anymore
we shall see i want to switch to something
which i can lock and let my friends see it only
i dont even know wat i want
cause i don't know where&how begin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home