Friday, March 09, 2007

school was high wen it started and when it end it was so dead
Assembly was making everyone tired and restless
so i fail quite a number of subject
can some on above 18 be my new guardian ?
my ear staring to hurt lke shit
really haia now it is my right it use to be my left!
pain lar lke crap it think it is cause i pierced lar
but it hurt inside lar
booo hooo
den went back home
i am not going to sleep in the bus anymore lar
you know wat happend i was sleeping in the bus all the way to the interchange
and when i woke up right no one was in the bus lar
den i check my phone 4 miss call and i couldent even hear ppl calling me
den went nokia shop get it done and stuff
blah i am so early todat
my ear still hurt lke shit
aint i a luck pig not to get my parents to the school ground today
:D
okie the one week holiday seem lke errrm hahahah one week of schooling except you can walk around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home