Thursday, February 22, 2007

argh jus got back frm school.walking with eyes nearly half close. anyways today was a day where i got shock. today was more lke my lucky day.i guess i have been working my ass of lar . hhahahah .pass my maths :D and mother tounge :D hahah den had lesson. mr goh scolded me lke loads of time no not doing anything and making hand movement! the common test was lke shit cos it had been a while since i am not sure wat to write answers to the papers which was all so bull cos someone dint study more lke nothing could go throught this thick head of mine lar! oh i dint know standing in front of the class is scarry talking on wat you should do.it seem that i was talking to myself cos i feel so lonely. now i dont want to be a teacher cos i am hell shit scared that i could go to IMH if i cannot control the class which make me go nuts. haha so no matter wat tourcher i can give to them as a teacher i cannot teach so i have to drop the teacher part. hahaha. had classes till lke 3.30 and went back home due to tiredness and lazyness to walk around anywhere at town or vivo.maybe i should try going else where lke i dunnoe holland to eat or somthing. saw alif on the way home omg i dunnoe why i was being a assgotic bimbo lar.

ohh sorry mak aku jet toe ! i make you sing the same lyric again and again!hahaha :D

anways saw the tag hahha my aunty laily came to tag me :D hahah uper sweet of you hahhaha dont stress on yourself so much okie :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home