Friday, February 16, 2007

ahahah CYN tdy
so bull crap lar had drill today
den on the way back to class ms yati figure why my hair was on my ear
blah she made me take it out
but it wont come out so her best friend came and help her
ms kaur help me take out yeah pulling out my earing
bull crap !den ms yati told me if i dare pierced another part of my body she will make sure everyday got sport check!
wth she dont understand me :( i need somthing to numb myself
blah concert was okie dint get to watch

the perforance was crap like shit!
den after school want to go town then miss like a few bus cos full so went to vivo with everyonee yeah had loads of fun lar went crazy at the playground hahahah den some left went so went shop around.yasmin bought shoes nice lar.den went to harbourfront there big mall?
went crazy again there at big mall?
hahah yeah today was fun



i wan to give this all up
but i simple cant
only if i say that my heart is empty
you know how badly i want to empty my heart
but i just cant
why cant for once you tell me you have someone new or somthing
falling in love is easy
but falling out of love ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home