Saturday, February 10, 2007

jus woke up.hais i am still sleepy.woke up at 7 jus now den went meet dora.we went to slps to play netball hahha so the teachers came super duper early haha den had some warm up and stuff. the best part was running around the blocks yeah pass through my p6 class and memory went back to time.haha but the room is small i must say.hahah den dora taught me some netball stuff haha it is quite easy to learnt the footwork's and it was really fun.talk to some p6 and they were so cute lar.one girl natasha the GD? ask me if i am mly i am lke hhahaha yeah i am lar wat else could i be?but i feel so sad that they were really burnt out by the running cos me and dora still have plenty of energy to continue running! hahaha den after that cikgu alisa and azna went mac with us :D yeah my last year junior were really nice. hahah so cikgu ask me and dora if we have bf?hahah we keep having lonely valentine days lar.so ask cikgu if giving birth was painful and stuff hahaha it is lar!hahaha so funny lar! so my juniors have bf :D not bad lar! me and dora stil have a long way to go hahaha den camwhore outside there hahah yeah my is cikgu urtla fun!hahaha den went slack at cp to wait for dora friend hahah i could fall a sleep already hahah if i was not burn out i would have go town but hahah i am tired to the max! so went back home and hit the bed. up loads some pic soon :D


i gave the best of me
i thought i could revive what we use to have
i am not sure if all of this is gone
cos i cant read you anymore like i use to
I'm missing you really bad
i tried convincing myself that i am waiting for a sun that may nvr appeare
but it dint work even it i think the worst of you
you know how much i want to ask you how you feel for me?
No my heart just can't hide that feelin' inside

but i don't want to stoop as low anymore
but i think in your heart everything fade away already
i dont really know what i want
that why i need you to help me figure out
baby;i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home