Tuesday, February 27, 2007


school was tirying
dancing was fun learn jive :D
hahaha i got the steps right i hope
den lesson ms ng cam scarry as i could have seen
but she is alright.blah cme today which i will do later
cos i yet do argh tried sia
den had prodots jus now and went for maths class
den finished up everything in the coursework
den head home and i feel so dead dint want to wake up in the bus.
someone pray that i will go study later i am hoping i will
and that i will finished up my cme

saying is believing
but doing it is another thing
baby thank you for all the time
i guess were are now back in square one
the time is up
we live in a harsh world
but baby i'll still love you like i use to
i guess your not worthy of my time anymore
i cant stand waiting anymore
i feels like i am going to mars
taking me years and years
yes,i gave up easily cos i aint strong with out
goodbye my lover
goodbye my friend
you have been the one
the only one for me


quote"you know that you want his heart but he is confuse with what he wants"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home