Thursday, March 08, 2007

wed is the bomzxx!
omg i loveeee Wednesday if only Wednesday is every day
then it will be cool!
hahah cos i cry when ms yati told me the class alot of us fail more then 3 subject!
i cry lar i had no mood for my fave lesson maths!yeah i cry i thought i will die lar lke no tmr
den i felt better
so after school went to serene there with yasmin atiqah and amalina saw maid jasmin and the gang there .bought ice cream island cremary ! den head back to school
omg i feel so funny with jasmin they all lar.
it was all drama and more drama look lke a tv show which is so sureal.
hahah but it was sure fun den slack at canteen for a while.
ahahha guess who i see MS YATI FIANCEE omg okie
i know she told me about her having one and some of them tell me about how she look lke lar
but but but i dint except it to be lke..... i am not being mean but ms yati is hip and pretty and nice to so i think she deserve better.i mean seriously.maybe this is love all abbout.hahahha
den we saw them walking together!HAHAHAH ms yati ms yati.i call this true love.so head home blah
thursday
went to town skip sports day cos my left ear gave me problem
eat the some pill got better but still pain
meet chloe went city hall find her
blah so went around town there
so around eight plus went back home should have stay longer
cos when i was in train some old freak and his co was looking at me
and not long some old freak tell me his friend was intrested in me
i was lke going wth i am onli 15 lar and you are lke i dunno around your 30
i was so mad cos i understand some one my age there but for an old adult!
stupid pervert lar!
speaking of them another shit happend some guy who is in the air force he is in unifrom
was staring at me i thought all i could do is give him a smile den he will look away den he was lke giving me a wadever face he board the same bus as me he keep on looking even when i look at him he still was looking at me .and he even stop at the same bus stop as me and he even wait till i cross the road .i wanted to cry cos it was scarry and it was around 9 already lar
cos i thought he wanted to follow me back home
haia stupid sia!make me freak out lar!shit
anyway i need to go sleep if not i cant wake up tmr morning
and TMR IS FRIDAY LAST DAY
AND MY DEAD DAY! haia!shit someone kill me pls

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home