Saturday, March 10, 2007

i declare that i dont lke my form teacher
okie she call my dad i wanted to cry when he confronted me
oh shit lar crap dad talk to me about me failing duh!
and stuff about me in class :( boo hoo
but in another note, hell am i luck to be able to keep my laptop and handphone
my privileges that is but i rather limit my time in the com cos i dunnoe where to stop
he said that he will take them away during the mid term when i fail
which means i have to pass everything
but i feel that i am letting them down lar
it seem that i ask alot from them and return them lke nnthing
mahera need to buck up frm her studies
okie mean i have to complete assignment in time
and stricly no no last min studying and getting a just passing marks
i want to get everything top notch marks
and no more going back home late be back home by 7 on a school day
and study when i am at home cos i cant seem to do that when i am at home
that are the plans that i am trying to do someone wish me luck :D
and oh no my ear it is as pain as ever seriously i think i know who i want to be or at least get marry to a doctor! yeah my ear is pain lar i dunnoe i feel lke cutting it off so there will be no more pain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home