Friday, July 08, 2005

today mom went out wid bro i thought wid me they went see doctor at redhill far sia.yesterday i reach hume around 8 haizx u noe wat the gate a the church was close lol we had to walk one big round.lol.b4 that me and my 2 freind was at the lab doing stuff there mr foo was in the next lab and we had that lab all to ourself lol everytime if we wand to go out all three of us will go together as me and another gal was scared to stay there lol.itwas reaching 6.45 we all was tired and wand to go hume but this gal was still at msn chatting all the way actually she have finished her work earlier but i ask her to wait for me and another gal.she tok wid this guy by the name of jon sumething like .so me and my friend decided to leave her as she can have the room by herself and can tok all day long wid him.lol.she screem like hell as we were about to leave the room.lol.then i reach hume like lor.lol funny sia.now i am asking to myselfall if a sudden how come i like to be wid my cca friend rather than my mei chloe all of a sudden i feel tat i am not close to her anymore i dun feel that i can tell her anymore stuff in my life i just dun noe why i hate her for no reason and she can piss me off and annoyed me for no reason.i just feel happier when i am not wid her.well i should stop here bah coz i dunnoe if it wiill hurt her feeling.and i suprise that i evan blog this coz i dun normally tell peps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home