Tuesday, November 01, 2005

hi hi!!!miss me ???
i do miss all of u..(yar right)
err err lately i have been sick
sick and tired of life
been crying all day long cannot sleep i nw taking sleeping pill again in my life
i been having fever lately for days dun wand to tell my mom and dad
i once thought of ending my life!!!seriously i hate life i nearly kill myself on monday serious the knife was at my wrist!!!
den all of a sudden i cry...
i now hate god for giving me this life!!!
i hope it will end soon really soon...
haixz i dun wand to live i wand to die
serious i wand to die
i noe that i will go hell but i dun mind i am sick and tired of leaving in this life
i wand to be dead i wand to and now i am lke angry wib myself!!!!
whyiee i did not die in the plane
now i hope that i will die and not tell my mom that i am sick
feeling so weak right now!!!
gosh i wish that i will sleep forever
and pop all the pill ALL of them
haizx...
may i rest in hell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home