Tuesday, July 25, 2006

okie i dunnoe if i should blog bout this but i wat the hack lar ommmmggg i dunnnooooeee i dun wnad hairy leegss eeewww will make me thing of WC hahaha but he blew me off when he smile
i nearly metled i dunnnoe HAHAHAH im in <33 HAHAHAH lke reaaaallllllll.lke a water bed hahaah for eu i willll x))

i promise myself wat happend last year suppose to be bygoness but nw i starting on the bad habbbbitsss haaahah stop it lar mahreaa eu arrreee sooo naugggghty hhahaha.
hahhah tdy photo taking awwww sweeeet sia hahahha i din not noe it was today i was lke coool hahahha the women who was lke askkking my class to line up frm shortest to tallest was lke piss wifff us cos we were lke all over the placccceeeee hhahaha she was lke having this look lke wat the hell.if i was her i wolud jus quit the freaking job haahahahaha it been lke 3 period since i saw ms tan for science and my whloe class was lke sooo nosiy wat eu except from all of us keep quiet?? deenn the mrs tan came my claasss every one was lke keeping quiet den she pop in again scolding and scolding ussss gggaaaawdddddd gayshit sia got nnthing better to do lke that seriously hahahaah anywwayyyy i love my auntyys they are lke the barriers that i am leaning agsted i dunnoe i mean i wont be here cos offf themmm they are lke my moms hahhah feeling so emo nw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home