Tuesday, July 04, 2006

mdm yow came look at me lke wand to eat me up hahahh she look at my hair hahah den mrs low was standing beside me throught out the whole morning in the parade ground
'she is good i could hear her sing ' mrs low
mdm yow lke impress
i wanded to laugh until i cry
'but her hair' mdm yow
'but nw got improvement'mrs low
hahahha den mdm yow walk away hahhaha
omg lar she is super funny hahahha
lke duh i will sing if there is a teacher beside me can hhahahh
so nw i lke mrs low hahaha x)))))

hgahahahh so it been daes since i went out yea hahaha i dunnoe hw many dae lar
but i am lke bored to death can wah lao make me bored can
yea 1 whole week i went back home straight witout going out ggaagag my record i dunnoe how many dae hahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home