Friday, April 21, 2006

hey jus finished eating LOLLS again for lke i dunnoe how many time LOLLS i love today coz hor i eat lke a few type of food LOLLS been eating alots of junks in class LOLLS bored mahrs
i need my suger to help me stay awake LOLLS
hais who care i crave ur name in my heart LOLLS
this week been fun had my nafa wah lao can i lke die i mean all of a sudden my class had to run another route the small route wahlao freaking wat can i mean pain pain pain tired sia. can i lke die hahaha but kind of fun not fun when people overtake u LOLLS more fun when u sprint and leave alot of people behind knowing that u are first LOLLS I got 7th haiss BUT NOT BAd wat
haiss i dunnoe kind of miss my daring mei CHLOE CHAN lolls i dunnoe she nvr come to school for lke 2 daes she is sick LOLLS how come i nvr get it i was wiff her the dae b4 sleeping for lke a few hours and yea she can beat me she sleep longer till i was so bored that i jus sit and rot LOLLS
fun wat ? LOLS
hahhahaha i dunnoe me and nad i dunnoe she seem to been habeing loads of fun how can she habe problem i dunno I DUNNOE i realli dunnoe can i lke do something bout it i mean i feel lke an idiot when i see her i mean my mei nad seriously i dunnoe why lame right hhahahah
nvr bahrs i wand to go watch tv AMAZING RACE lolls i noe it was shown daes ago
den may be i will sort this out

LOLLS i saw HIM wah lao
shuai sia i mean i was lke bored so i decied to go to the lib
den i saw him wiff his friend hahha kind of nerd LOLLS
but he became cuter LOLLS hhhahahahah regret that i did not wand him
YEA I REGRETED alot AND AGAIN nvr i will meet him again lolls

hate my another side of life lke wiff guysi toally suck i mean
i dun lke the guy i have my so call fun wiff
and those i did not and leave them a side i jus blew it and miiss it haiss
poor thing me
i dun think i lke her. i mean i jus sae i lke her for the sake of saeing it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home