Wednesday, March 15, 2006

heys lolls u noe nw people lke brown lke wat the hell BROWN SIA wadever coz i went blog hopping mahrs lolls

so it is the hollidaes!!well emrmm oni a few more hours till it is gone i miss my school only the school nort the lesson so mondae i went out wiff chloe so u noe wat para para para para and more para we lke playing in the arcard and i play PARA PARA HUR HUR

so fridae might be going out hur hur mei bade mahrss and some other stuff wiff my musical gropu x)) hope they call me and tell me bout it


LOVE THE HOLIDAE

WAIT I TELL U SOMETHING U NOE I BEEN SAEING I MISS SOME ONE WAND WAND THAT PERSON WELL I SORT OF THINK BOUT IT AND U NOE WAT I DUN MISS ANYONE LE I DUN MISS HIM AND WAND HIM ANYMORE AND STUFF AND SO DOES HER
SO NW I JUS REALISE I NVR MISS HIM IT IS JUS IN MY HEAD LOLLS I AM GLAD THAT I AM LKE OVER HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home