Thursday, March 09, 2006

heys!!!gage brow won sia hahah wee!!! i dun care actually well they will win every year mahrss hahahha i jus got off someone bloggie and that was so funny sia coz well saw GF name hurhur that was so funny
well my teacher is so lame can she is lke calling me the dae b4 i went to school and u noe she ask me bring my stuff and u u noe the next dae she nvr come lor hahhaha

u noe eveyrtime this will b my last post coz i am lke thinking of me beeing dead and u noe lke me not habeing o level going to poly and me not having a real job and me going out to see the world i am jus plain scared

haizx well u noe my mei found her back hahahah hurhur congrs u X)))
that all i guess
gage brown won x)))))

if this was my last post i wand to sae sorry to everyone if i have hurt u and stuff
and i wand to let my people noe i <3>
lke my mom and dad
okie i am so lame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home