Wednesday, February 22, 2006

heys!!!
okie nw at home yea i nvr go school yea!!! boo i going see doc later hahahaha
shit lor at home wiff my mum hahhaaha
so i will miss my cca hahahha wakkakaas i love it den no need to see them all yea
lke mr ang he is so crap lor hahhahaha wakakas so wat there is only 5 or 6 of us cannot arz
so yest went doc appoiment guess wat i ask olivia they way there so i miss the stop so i thought that hey maybe this is faster well i tell u this IT IS SO NOT FASTER U NOE WHY I WALK FOR LKE A WHLOE TIME AND AT LAST I REACH TAT PLACE.reach tat place u noe i was suppose to be last as they habe a shit thing if i am late for more tat 20 min i will only be seen only after all the people are done but yest heng arz the nurse told me that not a lot of people see him so luck me but i wonder why as he is lke the SENIOR maybe people dun lke it coz he is old bahrss
so went in and see him u noe wat he was lke blah blah and ask me who am is will all the shit thing
so i tell him the truth den
*knock knock
another doc came in he is the small doc who jus leaaring stuff at there so i was lke oh okie he is a mly not alot of mly i see there so afer that i went out of the room
AGAIN i was so dump as i was suppose to go to another next clinic but STUPID ME i was waiting for lke 15 for them to call me up to pay but i was lke wtf
nvr mind so i saw all the nurse whom i noe hahahaha wakakskas i am so famouse lolls
hhahaha wakskksak
den hor went back home take train i was so sleppy tat i stand while sleeping lame me right and u noe wat i keeping think tat the train was empty so i was lke wakkakasaksa in the train
habe u sleep while standing? i dunnoe bout u but i do le !!!!
hahahah den at school i was lke keep looking at her i was laughing as jus nw u noe hor got this thing for lke stupid fire stuff den we alll go to the small grass place hhaha we were ask to sit but stupid me i nvr wear my short i was only wearing my hahahahah ahem wakaskskask
so i was lke lame me i noe i would wear my short den i was lke omg i stuipd people been asking telling me shit stuff tat there is a bug and i was lke ewwwww coz i hate them lor hahahhah
den after school went to mac wiff chloe mei and gab friend lolls hahhahah
den there all of a sudden nad and vithey came i noe i duunnoe how to spell her name loser me right hahahha
waksksak dene that is it and i regret cutting my hand coz u noe the stupid scar won't go away sia knas later time they go away not nw hahhaha i jus blog wat had happend for full this year le 1st time hahhah wakakska
i love euu i<<333 euu and i love euuuuu ggg hahahha i dun wnad to sae his name ggg something lolls
<333 all of euuu and mrs tey get well soon weets!!!WEETS AGAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home