Sunday, January 01, 2006

hey been a long time since i update this thing okie okie
so now it is 2006 yea !!! okie maybe not i better not get happi bout thhis or anything
so tdy is the 2nd of jan 2006 and tmr is school yeapps??for sure i am not excited or anything coz i really wish that my life was lke last year so carefree recape of last year

class rumor was bout mr low and poorani all started coz of his neck love bite frm her lols
me got a whloe lot of mei which i love them to death
me and chloe writing love letters to each other
me and nadirah do nnthing during lesson lke for maths lesson we will be talking den the rest will be in lala land
me and nat during mly lesson hell fun coz we will lke jus talk the whloe dae as we dunch lke that mly teacher the 1st mly teacher i dunch really lke
me using handphone at class
writing poem
thinking of guys!!!!
my love life is so sucky coz this year longest was only lke 45days only and the shortest was lke only 7days long
me and chloe go i dunch noe where after school and jus habe fun
me started playing para2
me playing bb


the changest that i wand

me at class started paying attention
me get better grades
me no more lke an idiot at class
me no more lala land
me get into better shape
me no more stomach pain
me started eating right !!!
me being healthy
me no more tv
me going out wiff chloe or chyna or anyone but this time is to study
me will not stay out late
me no more party
me no GUYS in my life!!!!unless my love life is lke nad
more better grades
and hopefull cikgu nora will not be my mly teacher
and will started having fun of the yeaar
and this should not die out so fast and i have to follow wat i jus wrote x))

happy schooling guys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home