Tuesday, December 06, 2005

hey yea i change my skin yea and song and my password yea sort of lke it larx okie so i am lke at home tdy.
yea somethink shocking happened yea adil he is a guy frm my primay school sms me but i trade no wif my bro so he msg my bro not me coz that is my 91 no not the 900 i lost my 900 sim wid a hp stupid me man got it back frm parent den lose it okie so he msg me and i sort of dun really care okie half of me care half dunch give a damm...
last time i saw him was when i saw the whloe grp of slps peps yea the one whom i really lke i mean that is alright that was during teacher dae yea that dae was funny and nice i still remember it man actually not that special actually i jus saw the whole grp of 'THEM'whom i beem dying to see duh i dun get to see a lot of guys......lols okie i notice them so do they me and dora did lame stuff and i dunch noe if they laugh and i was lke alright cool duh i am lame okie den saw peps lols some turn out to the shuai ge and the shuai ge who was a really shuai ge did not turn out any diff they change and jus got some fame for being one in my primary school lols sry for them did not last that long so blah blah blah and all i could really remember was frm ahmad yea he sae this to me "kau dah jadi cina ehk?" i was lke wadever......so here is my lame story lols x)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home