Saturday, November 26, 2005

hiesss!!!
okie yesterday went to watch a movie at cp yea we went there watch a movie zathura yea it was a a nice show actually when i see the ad it thought it was a hell lame show as it was the only show as school rock was lke half and hour pass already so we went to see larx it was lke hell cool larx really my heart my lke beating so fast it was really cool should go check it out man !!
i really lke it !!!even though i thought that it suck yea i really lke the cute guy he is lke hell cute larx i wand him as my son as he is lke so adorable okie hell adorable yea i wand him as my son!!!
after the movie end me chloe and chyna ran out actually chyna dunch noe why we ran me and chloe ran as we wand to use the toilet really bad okie hell bad and it was lke funny as it was a first time i ran out of a cinema lols yea had loads of fun yesterday yea jiemei forever!!!yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home