Sunday, November 20, 2005

hiess!!! yea hiess sup people i am now happy coz i wand to be dead yea i really wand to...living in this world means nothing to me...yea
it really suck big time i really wand to be dead whiee can't i find a person who i can reveal wat i am feeling right now whiee can i not find a person who i can trust it is not that i cannot find i jus dunch feel that they are...all of my freind noe me for not being the emo type and i only burst only ONCE AND IT WAS WIF NATASH <3>
YEA and me talking to this guy which i barely noe him....so i am not use to it i jus dunch noe whiee now i lke forgiving peps last 6 months ago i am a cold blood gal and now i am jus a gal who is lke CHLOE i dunch noe whiee i dunch wand to be lke her i noe it is better coz i am lke nicer but i wand to be the mean me the one who dunch care and have the attitued that i use to habe i noe till now i habe an attitued but i wand the last time i noe that was the past....
when i think bout it i wand my past i really wand my past coz i wand to change some of them coz it seem now it had a huge impact on my FUCKING LIFE right now and i dunch noe who i can turn to also whiee is it hell hard for me to be living in this world i wand to be the old carefree gal the one which dunch care...
AND NOW BEING ME SUCK BIG TIME whieee
I AM LKE WONDERING WHO IN THE HELL I CHANGE FOR?
OR AFTER THAT LONG TIME AFTER I FORGET BOUT GARY MAKE ME WHO I AM OR MAYBE THE MEAN ME IS JUS A GAL WHO WON'T HEEL AFTER THAT BREAK UP WIF GARY BUT EVEN IF THAT IS THE CASE I DUNCH EVEN LOVE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE I REALLY NEVER LOVE ANY GUY IN MY LIFE COZ I DUNCH EVEN NOE WHAT IT MEANS...
YAE TO MR L I YET HABE FEELING FOR EUU I JUS WAND US TO BE GOOD FRIENDS FOR THE TIME BEING REALLY...
and to NADIRAH, VAMPIRE##,ANGLE,NATASHA <3>
I COME UP WAT WILL HAPPENED TO MY LIFE TOMORROW IF I LIFE TO THAT DAY
<3>
**G'HOST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home