Monday, November 14, 2005

hiess...yesterday went back home around12am yea and after that was lke tired and stright went to bed okie did all sort of stuff gal would do before sleeping yst went to see my grandfather and grandmom i dun even noe they exist and i was lke omg dad how many grandmom and granddad i habe....
yea they were pretty sweet coz they hug me and i was lke okie i jus follow the flow yea and my dad told me that one is a vp use to be and the wife is a teacher and i was lke alright cool coz it is..when were bout to leave they ask me to come there again and i was lke i see first after going two of the "grands" huse we to my mom side which i habe a lot of fav uncle and aunty we meet at one of my cuz huse and all i can remember is that i play wif the baby yea...he is lke hell cute larx...seeing him again tis sunday...
den all of my mom side not all larzx but a few of us den went out together yea......
den went to hospital and i was lke yea hospital theere was nnthing and den went to peps huse and den went home except for my famaily we went to another person house and den went back home den i went backk home do all gal stuff and went to sleep den i wake up and did some stuff and nw i am blogging this while i'm listening to tong hua and i running after euu which is a christian song it hell nice !!!
btw any of my meis wand to go out i wand to le i am lke hell sian at home sms or call me can i dun wand to stay at home all alone yea beri scary coz mader,fader and bro will come back only at nite so i am sian!!!
hazixz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home