Thursday, November 10, 2005

ever dream that u are in la la land and wish that euu are dead??
well i habe actually i haben't but i wish to dream lke that but haizx as for nw let me put up a fake smile and be who i am not....jus dun get me whiee i a lke this all of a sudden....

okie jus nw went to school but all of a sudden i dun feel lke it coz it is lke late and i was feeling down duh it was lke 1 already okie dun care jus go larx den went to jurong point and eat den go home larx...

at there try and find a wallet for me as i dun habe one i nvr had lols wat do u except frm me nw i am watching one tree hill last espisod wat so i watch larx i dun care must watch it is lke my fav show lols and i am lke listening to maia song i dun need youu and scum and later i wand to blast off kelly clarkson song gone and because of youu.....

seriously i am in lurve wif that song haizx hell nice larx and nw i am thinking wat should i eat okie i wand ice cream andChocolate
mahera wand to turn fat!!! and later can die too!!!
dun habe nnthing else to blog so bye bye
dun mish me okie???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home