Wednesday, November 09, 2005

change my blog skin i only lke the words and black my fav colour!!
thks ulin for helping me!!!
later i'm going to school haizx sian le
okie nw aryton and chloe is lke over that happened a few day ago
still they are friends!!cool right???
hey thks for ur company yest thks really meant alot to me :)
haizx i still wand to end my life
i dun noe whiee i am lke confuse
it is not about anything or wat so ever i jus dunnoe wast it is all about i noe it is jus me
i wand to be dead i wand to die i wand to be in lalala land i noe hell is not a lalala land i jus dun noe wat got over me??
i am lke clueless all of a sudden i wand to go to the beach and drown there
i think a thousand and one ways for me to be dead !!!!
i dunnoe whieee
haizx i dunnoe le and now i am crazy about this song i dun need you
i seriously i dun need you but i need someone i dunnoe larx
i wand to pray
i wand to go church i hope that god will help me
pls i am dying i dunnoe if i have been puting up a fake smile haizx
i dun wand to go school so sian le...
haizx it is for my own good pls larz let me be wat i am
and i really lurve maia song i dun need you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home