Monday, November 07, 2005

hiees i am alive and i am happi:) i am very very happi wid my life this happened on thursday went to aunty house and uncle house gosh i dun even noe where in the hell half of them live i was lke "daddy you sure you noe where they live?"haizx fancy me asking that question haizx but i had a happi day so friday went school den went to mei house and had fun i guess then sat went out again and visit people again gosh i did not know i had so many aunty and uncle.
sunday a whole lot of peps came to my house yea whole lots!!!i was lke omg who are this people???
as for me i was in my shorts andd just in my room.only went out when they arrive and went backk home.
yesterday went to make an appoiment wif a doctor yea i am seeing a doctor i was acutually quiet piss wif the doctor coz they make me wait for an appoiment i also hear that the fee is going to be expensive very i was lke whyieee u still wand me to see him yeas my doc is a him a very clever him when i noe that i will die soonn so are you right ???
everyone will...haizx sian le at home even go out still see the same thing again and again life is worthless i dun wand to live who wand my seoul i wand to give it away i am serious
and btw lurve maia song "i dun need you" serious it is hell nice i had enough !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home