Friday, November 11, 2005

hey sup?
still living??
i am still yupx okie i am not going to blog how am i going to die as words has been spreading so i will keep this to myself and u peps jus come for my funeral..
i once sae that i hate kids yea little chlidren will i dunnoe all of a sudden i started lkeing them since i became an aunty yea my mom is a grandmom as my cousin Adopt a baby and duh mahera started playing wif this 1 months ++ baby i find them hell cute...
maybe i might post it when he is a years old yea he is super cute..
i jus wand to post this to show my other cousin that i lke children as i am going to babysit him next week for a few hours....:)
i am doing some good deed before i depart from this world...:)
<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home