Friday, November 18, 2005

hiees!!!
jus woke up after a few hrs of sleep i think that i sleep frm 6am all the way to 8 only...this few days cannot sleep eventhough i am hell tired yea yesterday went out go aunty huse den after that i went out wif him yea we went town yea !!my first time going there wif him and we walk and walk throught out the place yea i bought stuff yea!!!he too bought some stuff den had fun...den walk walk walk....saw his friend den his friend ask me if i am his gal i was lke no no how can i be we ....are jus frined...he was lke Embarrass....so continue walking we walk all over the place with out him complaining that he was tired yea unlike SOMEONE hell piss then went to cine thought of finding chloe coz she at kbox there wif her friend so den i thought i dunch wand btw chloe call me today can i wand to go ur mom salon to cut my hair some more yea.....yea at cine saw him!!!yea that guy who laugh wif me on wed!!!yea he still have that video clip yea he ask me where is my frined who play para i was lke he's not my frined he is a human which my mei happened to noe yea he even ask me if i wand to see the video clip again i was lke u very bad le so then after that i walk off....yea it was fate that i meet him again....if i meet him again tell me ur name le??? i think that he is around 19++ coz he is lke old yea....during that time it was aroung 6++ he ask me wand to go river than i was lke for wat? mahera stupid mah duh!!!walk
yea took train go there coz too many peps at the taxi stand....yea walk walk walk around there wif him yea i lurve it there it was hell nice larz...yea!!!den we bought drinks frm tea and leave around there and walk off and talk yea!!!
we talk bout stuff den he ask me stuff yea stuff!!!
hahahha nw only nat noe coz she call me around 11++ lols....
yea then later walk wif him to mrt station go home coz it was lke 8++.....
yea than sit trian go back home....yea he ask me if i wand him to send me back home i was lke it alright i noe my way home actually frm cp both of us took a cab to go back home yea ....
really had fun but too but when i habe fun all that i can think is him i guess i will not stop think bout him unless he tell me that he is a prince of another princess yea but i noe that he do nor habe the guts to do it....
p.s i was hungry coz i nvr eat since wed morning untill that afternoo i went out wif me so u cannot fault me for eating so much!!!cannot wait to see u again yea!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home