Thursday, November 24, 2005

hiess!!!
yest nvr blog haizx i dunch care wat i wand to sae nw is that i am fat yea i am fat really fat i dunch noe now i am lke fat and now i cannot sleep at night lke how i use to sleep lke a pig and nw i can oly sleep for a few hrs yea it is lke suck i can stay up till 5 or 6 and den go to bed and den wake up at 9.wth rite haizx!!!HAIX BLOG ANOTHER TIME BTW I HABE NO MORE SLEPPING PILL!!
mom dunch wand me to take anymore man it suck man stupid mom and whiee this is stupid i am lke only habing a few hrs of sleep less then 8 man haizx can i habe my sleeping pill pls haizx i wand to take it man haizx i wand i wand i wand i wnad i am dying to sleep hazix my mom is taking me to a counsellor and i am lke wa t the hell okie wadever wat i really wand nw is to sleep and no more food yea all my junks i am lke throwing them away and i am going to jog at least twice a day ....
no more food
jogging twice a day
sleeping pill
slim mahera
=
happy mahera x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home