Monday, November 21, 2005

hiess lets make a quick one as i wand to go out later yea....
wake up 8.30 am okie i was hell late....really i was lke piss wif everyone did not wake me up okie i bath and do all crap and leave home at 8.45 yea.it lke start at 9.00 am yea...i went down flag a cab and go school was late dunch care walk slowly so reach teacher sae nvr mind coz she noe it was raining so got jam so did all crap stuff went back home larx and now blogging....yea...later going out wid chloe chan pe ling yea!!!
okie i am lke hell tired yesterday and now dunch feell lke going out as i am lke sleeply really sleeply but can't go to bed yea....
yesterday i sleep at 3 going 4+++....yea i was lke chatting den talk talk and went on wif more blah blah blah dun feel lke it so switch com off coz had to call that guy he was STUDYING ?? wth okie i pei him so talk talk talk talk balh blah blah yea till 4...i ask him go bed coz he later got school so i too went to bed and den i start thinking of the FUCKING PAST i did which had a impact on my life right now and it was lke i felt so STUPID USELESS .....YEA I AM STUPID AND USELESS YEA I AM FEELING THAT I REALLY SHOULD DIED RIGHT NOW !!!!
HAIZX I HATE LIFE IT IS LKE....
WHY DID GOD WAND ME TO BE BORN ?
PS: I HOPE THAT CHLOE CHAN PEI LING IS AWAKE x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home