Monday, November 28, 2005

hi okie nw i am lke feeling hell weak yea i am lke typing so slow to do this yest did not update as i was lke sick and i was lke on bed yea it is lke hell not fun now i cannot even eat ice cream and sweet stuff and wat more my best friend CHOCOLATE yea that thing,i really wand to eat that ting yea stuff nose larx cannot breath!!!as in properly yea it is so sucky to breath lke this now i noe ho chucky feel okie as in the rugrats hell cute man they all okie so now my fever is lke going to be gone except for my flu it is still there yea haizx!!!sian and somemore today is a monday!!!!yea a monday i wand to go out my mom ask me not to and today she did a lame thing!!!i mean in the morning she took my keys away!!!my thought when i wake up really wake up
"huh!!!wad will she get by having my keys???"
haixxz good thing there is Technology yea i hearts to the people who make them really nw i am lke doing nnthing!!!
haizx since that he went to school haizx stupid school!!!studying lke right now okie i need my meis to call me x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home