Friday, December 09, 2005

okie lately i dunch noe y i been feeling alone in this world i dunch noe y it is not that i dunch habe anyone but i habe a lot a lot but i dunch noe why i jus cannot turn to them i jus dunch noe why i jus cry for no reason i dunch noe man gosh this suck it really suck haizx i dunch noe why....
actually this few day i been puting up a fake smile to convince peps that i am happy well i did a gd job at that nw i am jus hepless....
i dream that i was running alone in this jungle late at nite all by myself i was really spooky no one was there i was all alone
i am not making a big deal out of it i jus feel alone all by myself really all by myself wif no one by my side.....
thinking that my dream running in the jungle all by myself at nite.....
i am not making it a big deal for me i jus feel that way.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home