Wednesday, January 11, 2006

our ship lay on the orange sea the sun was setting but all of a sudden a salty spray brushed across my face the air crisp and i pausse the sea turned into a shimmering carpet swaying softely in the creeze if only.....
i was not a hostage if only he came back to me if only...if only .... i close my eyes trying to erase the painful memory of him....

school was alright everything was alright except my soul i wand to see him i wand to talk to him i was to sae that i still lke him
aall of that is jus a dream to me
i jus wand to bumb into u god where are u when i need u most?
i noe u are here but......

so yesterdae after school blah blah blah go out lor
den me and chloe an d nad went jp den we went to river
we were laughing so hard on the train lor
lols fun fun fun

hahahaha

tell u a story me and nad wand talking at the bus den all of a sudden got this ang mo guy near us lor den i sae to nad wat the fuck!!!
den the ang mo guy look at us so i was lke lol
so he alighted when i sae that
so we look behind as he look at us befor he alighted so he was lke pointing his middle finger
to us and all of us was lke laughing and chyna cannot stop asking the same thing again lor
lols x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home